On this very special episode of The Catholics Next Door, another mobile cast! This time, Greg and Jennifer drive around their former stomping grounds in Conyers, Georgia (where they lived for almost 15 years) and give you a soundseeing tour of areas they used to see every day — including their old house! Why the trip back? Well, Greg was invited to Atlanta to speak at the 19th Eucharistic Congress, and the whole family went with him. In addition to speaking at the Congress, it was also an opportunity to see both Greg’s and Jennifer’s parents, as well as for everyone to visit with old friends. Other topics discussed in this episode include the strangeness of automatic recall of roadmaps, dealing with forgotten memories, and more! .
Your Voice is Important to the Show – Feedback Number: 888-299-8686
Want to be a part of the show? Your voice makes the show fun for us to do! Call our feedback line and leave a message of two minutes or less at 888-299-8686 or send MP3 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More From Greg and Jennifer
- Visit Greg’s BRAND NEW website and get a FREE MP3 of his most popular talk
- Invite Greg to speak at your parish, group, or organization’s next event.
- Buy Greg’s New Book – “The New Evangelization and You: Be Not Afraid” (Available in Paper, eBook, or Audio)
- Buy Greg and Jennifer’s book, The Catholics Next Door: Adventures in Imperfect Living (Available in Paper, eBook, or Audio).
Subscribe to the Show!
- Not sure how to listen to, download, or subscribe to a podcast? Check out this video.
- Subscribe (and leave a review!) via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
Like the music we use in the show? It’s all courtesy of Popple. Awesome band. Check them out and support them.