As soon as we finished recording this episode, Jennifer started crying. In some ways, recording this episode reminded us of a podcast episode we recorded in January 2007 after making a huge, life-changing decision. In that episode we shared with you all the backstory that went into our decision for me (Greg) to leave my career in the IT Industry and go full-time working for the Catholic Church through the Rosary Army and SQPN apostolates. It was a terrifying decision to make, but once we made it and shared it with you, we had a great peace.
For several months now (and possibly longer than that), we’ve been struggling with another decision we knew needed to be made. In this episode, we share that decision with you.
Additionally, we talk about our Sam’s first experience seeing Lindsey Sterling at his very first concert, and Greg shares the three things he believes are necessary for success in any endeavor, whether it be work, faith, or family.
Your Voice is Important to the Show – Feedback Number: 888-299-8686
Want to be a part of the show? Your voice makes the show fun for us to do! Call our feedback line and leave a message of two minutes or less at 888-299-8686 or send MP3 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More From Greg and Jennifer
- Invite Greg to speak at your parish, group, or organization’s next event.
- Visit Greg’s website
- Buy Greg’s New Book – “The New Evangelization and You: Be Not Afraid” (Available in Paper, eBook, or Audio)
- Buy Greg and Jennifer’s book, The Catholics Next Door: Adventures in Imperfect Living (Available in Paper, eBook, or Audio).
Subscribe to the Show!
- Not sure how to listen to, download, or subscribe to a podcast? Check out this video.
- Subscribe (and leave a review!) via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Like the music we use in the show? It’s all courtesy of Popple. Awesome band. Check them out and support them.