Other topics discussed in this episode include Father’s Day, the importance of respecting your spouse both in public and private, working out and losing weight using the LoseIt application and website, being disappointed with political outcomes that are in opposition to our faith, and being an open witness to the Catholic faith in today’s world.
Your Voice is Important to the Show – Feedback Number: 888-299-8686
Want to be a part of the show? Your voice makes the show fun for us to do! Call our feedback line and leave a message of two minutes or less at 888-299-8686 or send MP3 to email@example.com.
More From Greg and Jennifer
- Invite Greg to speak at your parish, group, or organization’s next event.
- Visit Greg’s website
- Buy Greg’s New Book – “The New Evangelization and You: Be Not Afraid” (Available in Paper, eBook, or Audio)
- Buy Greg and Jennifer’s book, The Catholics Next Door: Adventures in Imperfect Living (Available in Paper, eBook, or Audio).
Subscribe to the Show!
- Not sure how to listen to, download, or subscribe to a podcast? Check out this video.
- Subscribe (and leave a review!) via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Applications and Websites:
Like the music we use in the show? It’s all courtesy of Popple. Awesome band. Check them out and support them.