Join Greg and Jennifer as they go to a concert at Red Rocks Amphitheater. Along the way they talk about being Catholics in the real world, dealing with adversity (like people swearing and smoking pot in public), and the desire people have for a communal experience, and where they can find it. All new and original episode exclusively from NewEvangelizers.com.
Feedback Number – 888-299-8686
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Thanks to Popple for the music in this episode.
- Invite Greg and/or Jennifer to speak at your parish, group, or organization’s next event.
Links and Resources mentioned in this show:
- Old video of Greg singing a Counting Crows song to Lily when she was a baby
- Buy Greg’s New Book – “The New Evangelization and You: Be Not Afraid” (Available in Paper, eBook, or Audio)
- Buy Greg and Jennifer’s book, The Catholics Next Door: Adventures in Imperfect Living (Available in Paper, eBook, or Audio).
Click the arrow below to listen to this episode!