Keeping kids busy during the summer is one of the biggest challenges we face on an annual basis. This year we signed up at a local recreation center, and we’re already benefitting, but we’re still stuck on more ways to keep the kids busy during the summer.
In this episode we talk about ending another school year, and moving kids from elementary school to middle school, and moving another child from middle school to high school. Plus we asked the question about how to help your teens find jobs during the summer.
Other topics discussed include feedback and recommendations for our upcoming speaking trip to Australia and New Zealand as well as an interesting conversation about St. John of the Cross’ Dark Night of the Soul.
Your Voice is Important to the Show – Feedback Number: 888-299-8686
Want to be a part of the show? Your voice makes the show fun for us to do! Call our feedback line and leave a message of two minutes or less at 888-299-8686 or send MP3 to email@example.com.
More From Greg and Jennifer
- Invite Greg to speak at your parish, group, or organization’s next event.
- Visit Greg’s website
- Buy Greg’s New Book – “The New Evangelization and You: Be Not Afraid” (Available in Paper, eBook, or Audio)
- Buy Greg and Jennifer’s book, The Catholics Next Door: Adventures in Imperfect Living (Available in Paper, eBook, or Audio).
Subscribe to the Show!
- Not sure how to listen to, download, or subscribe to a podcast? Check out this video.
- Subscribe (and leave a review!) via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Rosary Army Episode #129 and Episode #237 (Both about Dark Night of the Soul)
Amateur Traveler #281 – Sydney, Australia
Taylor Marshall Show #012: Why You Should Be More Creative
Like the music we use in the show? It’s all courtesy of Popple. Awesome band. Check them out and support them.