TCND #044: EpiPen Emergency
In this episode we talk about our scare over Memorial Day Weekend when our teenager Walter had a sudden and unprecedented allergic reaction to tree nuts, and ended up getting treated in the emergency room. Also, Jennifer shares lessons from her recent retreat. All new and original episode exclusively from TheCatholicsNextDoor.com. VOICEMAIL: 888-299-8686 or send MP3 to [email protected]
- Subscribe (and leave a review!) via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Thanks to Popple for the music in this episode.
- Invite Greg to speak at your parish, group, or organization’s next event.
Links and Resources Mentioned in the Show:
Support our Family and Buy Our Books!
- Buy Greg’s New Book – “The New Evangelization and You: Be Not Afraid” (Available in Paper, eBook, or Audio)
- Buy Greg and Jennifer’s book, The Catholics Next Door: Adventures in Imperfect Living (Available in Paper, eBook, or Audio).
Feedback Number – 888-299-8686