ADV #052: Be a Spiritual Leader
Greg shares what it’s like to give a sex talk about Natural Family Planning in front of his parents, Mac Barron calls in to actually complement Greg, and Greg and Jennifer answer questions for a book about how husbands and wives can be a spiritual leader for each other and their children.
Some of the questions we discussed include:
- Key differences in spiritual leadership roles between husbands and wives.
- What should a husband’s/father’s leadership role look like?
- What should a wife’s/mother’s leadership role look like?
- Ways that husbands and wives can work together to balance their roles as spiritual leaders in your household.
- What can couples do when they feel like they are ‘stepping on one another’s toes’ when it comes to one another’s spiritual duties?
- How does our Catholic faith enlighten us in regard to how husbands can best spiritually lead their families and what role the husband and wife has in spiritual leadership?
- What are some activities/practices/characteristics that both the husband and the wife should share in equally when it comes to spiritually leading their families?
- What are your “top leadership qualities/virtues” that a strong spiritual husband/father and wife/mother of the family should possess?
Your Voice is Important to the Show – Feedback Number: 888-299-8686
Want to be a part of the show? Your voice makes the show fun for us to do! Call our feedback line and leave a message of two minutes or less at 888-299-8686 or send MP3 to [email protected]
More From Greg and Jennifer
- Visit Greg’s BRAND NEW website and get a FREE MP3 of his most popular talk
- Invite Greg to speak at your parish, group, or organization’s next event.
- Buy Greg’s New Book – “The New Evangelization and You: Be Not Afraid” (Available in Paper, eBook, or Audio)
- Buy Greg and Jennifer’s book, The Catholics Next Door: Adventures in Imperfect Living (Available in Paper, eBook, or Audio).
Subscribe to the Show!
- Not sure how to listen to, download, or subscribe to a podcast? Check out this video.
- Subscribe (and leave a review!) via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Want to Learn How to Podcast?
Our buddy Cliff Ravenscraft is THE go-to guy for professional level podcast instruction and his Podcasting A to Z course is the best around. As a thank you to TCND listeners, he’s set up an exclusive code to listeners of The Catholics Next Door that will save you $500 simply by using the code ROSARY at checkout. You won’t regret signing up.
Like the music we use in the show? It’s all courtesy of Popple. Awesome band. Check them out and support them.