Tommy kicks off the show by exposing the conversation conundrum that has perplexed our family for years, We share more exciting Rosary Army updates, and give concrete steps for making difficult decisions in a hurry. Then, in our bonus content for Patreon patrons, Greg reveals how he turns our kid’s restaurant leftovers into gourmet breakfasts.
Other LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED
- Jeremiah 33:3 – “Call to me, and I will answer you; I will tell you great things beyond the reach of your knowledge.
- Philippians 4:6-7 – “Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.”
- Jeremiah 42:3 – …“the LORD your God may tell us the way in which we should walk and the thing that we should do.”
- Psalm 46:1 – “God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.”
- Deuteronomy 20:4 – “For it is the Lord Your God who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies and give you victory.”
- Exodus 14:14 – “The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.”
The Usual Linking Suspects:
Rosary Army Mobile App
Willits Works Designs (Rosary Coffee Mugs & More)
Drop us a tip for this episode
Join our Community of Co-Producers on Patreon
MUSIC WE USE – Artlist.io and Audioblocks
Mac and Katherine’s Podcast
Get a Free Rosary – www.RosaryArmy.com
Don't Forget These Links!