Podcast: Play in new window
Our oldest son, Sam, got married this past weekend in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, just days after a devastating derecho storm swept through the state. We’ve never seen so much destruction. Even with the difficulties of impeded travel, limited electricity, and other scarcities, the wedding was beautiful and we have a new daughter-in-law, Rose.
In this episode, we share our experiences from traveling in Iowa, the wedding rehearsal, giving Rose a present we’ve been holding onto for 17 years. Plus we share advice for married couples, both newlyweds and long-timers, reveal a new website for gregandjennifer.com, and much more.
Adventures in Imperfect Living
EPISODE 340 SHOWNOTES
- 0:00 – They’ve been married for quite awhile…
- 0:36 – On this week’s show
- 1:21 – You helped us go to our son’s wedding!
- 5:14 – AUDIO: Jim – The Blessing of Giving
- 9:44 – Experiencing the Aftermath of the Iowa Derecho
- 32:03 – The Rehearsal
- 41:44 – Gift of a Rosary
- 47:50 – How a Wedding Changes a Family
- 50:27 – Advice for New and Longtime Marriages
- 1:44:21 – AUDIO: Kyle – Episode Titles and The Chosen
- 1:47:02 – Check out all-new GregandJennifer.com!
- 1:49:26 – What Advice Would You Give to New Couples?
- 1:50:16 – Wrap it up
- 1:52:33 – Get a Free Rosary
- 1:52:43 – Become a Co-Producer
- 1:52:50 – You are awesome.
Give us your review in iTunes!
We’re “imperfectliving” on Facebook and @gregwillits and @jenniferwillits on Twitter and Instagram.
Send your audio and email feedback to [email protected]
Adventures in Imperfect Living by Greg and Jennifer Willits is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License