Podcast: Play in new window
Masks are the new cigarette butts, Running out of spoons, God speaks to Greg through a license plate (sort of), Reverence in Hawaii, extended dispensations, Detroit Priest’s Invalid Ordination, Latin Mass Resources, and the Four Ends of the Mass.
Adventures in Imperfect Living
EPISODE 341 SHOWNOTES
- 0:00 – They’ve been married for quite awhile…
- 0:36 – On this week’s show
- 1:20 – Should we add annual to Patreon?
- 7:07 – Running out of spoons
- 15:50 – God speaks through a license plate
- 23:44 – Voicemail: Colette – Reverence in Hawaii
- 26:59 – Dispensation Extended in Atlanta
- 40:59 – Detroit Priest’s Invalid Ordination
- 46:54 – Why we’ve been harping on reverence lately
- 50:26 – Diving More Deeply through the TLM
- 51:59 – Latin-English Booklet Missal [affiliate]
- 55:15 – Treasure and Tradition: The Ultimate Guide to the Latin Mass [affiliate]
- 56:00 – The Four Ends (Purposes) of Mass
- 1:04:22 – Early Wrap Up
- 1:04:47 – Become a Patreon Co-Producer!
- 1:05:12 – New Rosary Prints Available at WillitsWorks.com!
- 1:06:34 – You are awesome.
Give us your review in iTunes!
We’re “imperfectliving” on Facebook and @gregwillits and @jenniferwillits on Twitter and Instagram.
Send your audio and email feedback to [email protected]
Adventures in Imperfect Living by Greg and Jennifer Willits is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License