Dr. John Bergsma joins us to talk about how Baptism makes YOU a “Royal” priest and explains your clear purpose for this life. Plus: Tradivox, Saints for May, Another Mohawk Pronunciation, Senior Living Weightgain, and longhaul COVID lands Greg back in the ER.
Adventures in Imperfect Living
EPISODE 374 SHOWNOTES & LINKS
- 0:00 – They’ve been married for quite awhile…
- 0:36 – On this week’s show
- 1:13 – Tradivox
- 13:32 – Name That Saint!
- 33:56 – Visit our sponsor – Select International Tours – Interested in going on pilgrimage with us? Visit Select International Tours
- 35:12 – Audio: Shauna’h – St. Kateri’s Last Name
- 38:16 – Email: Teresa – Senior Living Weight Gain and Update on Jennifer’s Mom
- 47:03 – Back to the ER for Greg
- 1:00:31 – Be a part of this apostolate!
- 1:02:44 – Dr. John Bergsma and the Old Testament Roots of the Priesthood
- 1:46:42 – What we need from priests
- 2:01:14 – Wrap it up
Send your audio and email feedback to [email protected]
Adventures in Imperfect Living by Greg and Jennifer Willits is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License