Podcast: Play in new window
Dan Burke joins us to talk about Spiritual Warfare and the Discernment of Spirits. Plus – Subtle Evangelization, How to give away a Rosary, Instilling teens with responsibility, multiple life events, and Of Prayers and Traffic Tickets.
Adventures in Imperfect Living
EPISODE 376 SHOWNOTES & LINKS
- 0:00 – They’ve been married for quite awhile…
- 0:36 – On this week’s show
- 1:08 – Audio: Colette – Subtle Evangelization
- 4:55 – How to Give Away a Rosary
- 16:12 – Instilling Teens with Responsibility
- 23:08 – Birthday Birthday Birthday
- 35:50 – Of Prayers and Traffic Tickets
- 58:16 – Pilgrimage to the Holy Land – Interested in going on pilgrimage with us? Visit Select International Tours
- 59:03 – Conversation with Dan Burke about Spiritual Warfare and the DIscernment of Spirits
- Dan’s websites we mentioned:
- 1:44:02 – Guests in upcoming episodes
- 1:44:27 – Subscribe to Catechism Class
- 1:44:04 – Support our work on Patreon
- 1:46:12 – You are awesome
Give us your review in iTunes!
We’re “imperfectliving” on Facebook and @gregwillits and @jenniferwillits on Twitter and Instagram.
Send your audio and email feedback to [email protected]
Adventures in Imperfect Living by Greg and Jennifer Willits is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License