Podcast: Play in new window
Bishop Joseph Strickland of the Diocese of Tyler in Texas joins us for a wide-ranging conversation about his vocation as bishop, the need for Sacred Scripture, the dictatorship of relativism, and the importance of the Catholic Church even in a divided world.
Adventures in Imperfect Living
EPISODE 386 SHOWNOTES & LINKS
- 0:00 – They’ve been married for quite awhile…
- 0:36 – On this week’s show
- 1:11 – Conversation with Bishop Strickland
- 52:02 – We must grow in holiness and reverence
- 1:00:12 – We appreciate our co-producers!
- 1:00:46 – Be more productive – buy Finish What You Started!
- 1:01:15 – Wrap it up
Give us your review in iTunes!
We’re “imperfectliving” on Facebook and @gregwillits and @jenniferwillits on Twitter and Instagram.
Send your audio and email feedback to [email protected]
Adventures in Imperfect Living by Greg and Jennifer Willits is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License