Podcast: Play in new window
COVID stole Greg’s good taste, Benedictine College’s goal to transform culture in America, An Amazing Miracle, The Question of Religious Education, the 1962 Missal, and award-winning DC and Marvel author Gene Yang joins us to talk about representations of faith in Marvel’s Shang-Chi movie.
Adventures in Imperfect Living
EPISODE SHOWNOTES & LINKS
- 0:00 – They’ve been married for quite awhile…
- 0:36 – On this week’s show
- 1:14 – Parosmia and Greg’s Bad Taste
- 13:46 – Email: Kaylee – Welcome to the Raven Family
- 14:50 – Benedictine College is Transforming the Culture
- 19:05 – Ex Corde Center for Catholic Media
- 20:41 – Voicemail: Dawn – Miracle Story
- 25:50 – Co-Producer Topic: The Difficulty of Religious Education
- 47:00 – Jennifer LOVES her 1962 Missal
- 54:52 – Interview: Gene Yang and Christian Imagery in Shang-Chi
- 1:24:56 – Catholic Superhero Quiz
- 1:32:47 – Catholic Heroes are apparently all devils
- 1:38:32 – Captain Catechism and Miri Medal
- 1:41:14 – Thanks to our beloved co-producers!
- 1:41:41 – Wrap it up
Give us your review in iTunes!
We’re “imperfectliving” on Facebook and @gregwillits and @jenniferwillits on Twitter and Instagram.
Send your audio and email feedback to [email protected]
Adventures in Imperfect Living by Greg and Jennifer Willits is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License