Podcast: Play in new window
Fr. James Phalan from Holy Cross Family Ministries joins us to talk about the Legacy of Fr. Patrick Peyton, the Rosary priest known for saying, “The family that prays together stays together.”
Adventures in Imperfect Living
EPISODE 396 SHOWNOTES & LINKS
- 0:00 – They’ve been married for quite awhile…
- 0:36 – On this week’s show
- 1:07 – Month of the Rosary
- 1:39 – Fr. James Phalan and the Legacy of Fr. Patrick Peyton
- 48:05 – Thoughts after conversation with Fr. Phalan
- 59:17 – Rosary Army during October
- 1:06:35 – Are you a co-producer? THANK YOU!
- 1:06:54 – Wrap it up
Give us your review in iTunes!
We’re “imperfectliving” on Facebook and @gregwillits and @jenniferwillits on Twitter and Instagram.
Send your audio and email feedback to [email protected]
Adventures in Imperfect Living by Greg and Jennifer Willits is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License