Podcast: Play in new window
Catholic Hipster Tommy Tighe, St. Dymphna’s playbook, Finding mental and emotional well-being from a Catholic perspective.
Adventures in Imperfect Living
EPISODE 409 SHOWNOTES & LINKS
- 0:00 – They’ve been married for quite awhile…
- 0:36 – On this week’s show
- 1:12 – Why we wouldn’t talk about mental health
- 2:40 – Introducing Tommy Tighe
- 4:03 – Tommy Tighe and St. Dymphna’s Playbook
- 53:51 – Mental Health and Sainthood
- 55:13 – A Difficult Conversation
- 1:17:37 – Instead of a gym membership…
- 1:18:14 – Wrap it up
Give us your review in iTunes!
We’re “imperfectliving” on Facebook and @gregwillits and @jenniferwillits on Twitter and Instagram.
Send your audio and email feedback to [email protected]
Adventures in Imperfect Living by Greg and Jennifer Willits is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License