Podcast: Play in new window
Fr. Armand de Malleray, FSSP, joins us for an amazing conversation about the Eucharist as we discuss his book, Ego Eimi: It Is I – Falling in Eucharistic Love.
Adventures in Imperfect Living
EPISODE 429 SHOWNOTES & LINKS
- 0:00 – They’ve been married for quite awhile…
- 0:36 – On this week’s show
- 1:09 – Are we smart enough for this book?
- 2:16 – Conversation with Fr. Armand de Malleray
- 3:25 – Ego Eimi: It is I – Falling in Eucharistic Love
- 51:20 – Thoughts after our conversation with Fr. de Malleray
- 1:08:50 – Get a free Rosary from Rosary Army
- Other links for Fr. De Malleray:
- Ego Eimi Book https://www.sophiainstitute.com/products/item/ego-eimi-it-is-i
- The FSSP in North America: fssp.com
- The state-of-the-art daily Mass broadcast at our church: http://www.livemass.net/locations/warrington.html
- Book on the Sacred Priesthood: http://aroucapress.com/x-ray-of-the-priest
- Book of short stories on the Mass: http://aroucapress.com/near-missed-masses
- Book on Our Lady: https://www.ctsbooks.org/product/meditations-on-the-stabat-mater/
Give us your review in iTunes!
We’re “imperfectliving” on Facebook and @gregwillits and @jenniferwillits on Twitter and Instagram.
Send your audio and email feedback to [email protected]