Podcast: Play in new window
The entire Willits family make appearances on this episode as we take you with us on a wilderness adventure of camping with the entire family in one of Colorado’s beautiful state parks. We talk about camping equipment for a family camping in Colorado, how to keep kids entertained on a camping trip, and manage to dive into how to make God and your faith a part of your expedition. If you like when we do mobile podcasts, you’re going to LOVE this episode!
Your Voice is Important to the Show – Feedback Number: 888-299-8686
Want to be a part of the show? Your voice makes the show fun for us to do! Call our feedback line and leave a message of two minutes or less at 888-299-8686 or send MP3 to [email protected]
More From Greg and Jennifer
- Visit Greg’s BRAND NEW website and get a FREE MP3 of his most popular talk
- Invite Greg to speak at your parish, group, or organization’s next event.
- Buy Greg’s New Book – “The New Evangelization and You: Be Not Afraid” (Available in Paper, eBook, or Audio)
- Buy Greg and Jennifer’s book, The Catholics Next Door: Adventures in Imperfect Living (Available in Paper, eBook, or Audio).
Subscribe to the Show!
- Not sure how to listen to, download, or subscribe to a podcast? Check out this video.
- Subscribe (and leave a review!) via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Applications and Websites:
Family Resources from the Archdiocese of Denver
Want to Learn How to Podcast?
Our buddy Cliff Ravenscraft is THE go-to guy for professional level podcast instruction and his Podcasting A to Z course is the best around. As a thank you to TCND listeners, he’s set up an exclusive code to listeners of The Catholics Next Door that will save you $500 simply by using the code ROSARY at checkout. You won’t regret signing up.
Like the music we use in the show? It’s all courtesy of Popple. Awesome band. Check them out and support them.