Podcast: Play in new window
How do you live out your feminine and masculine genius in a world of gender confusion? Melissa Maleski joins us with much needed encouragement from her book, “The Supreme Vocation of Women According to St. John Paul II.” Plus: Josh’s not-so-good first Mass experience, Bold invitations to Christ, the Risk of being Cancelled, and much more!
Adventures in Imperfect Living
EPISODE SHOWNOTES & LINKS
- 0:00 – They’ve been married for quite awhile…
- 0:36 – On this week’s show
- 1:09 – Audio: Josh’s Not-So-Good First Mass
- 6:01 – Bold Invitations to Christ
- 12:39 – The Risk of Being Canceled
- 31:53 – Feminine AND Masculine Genius
- 39:05 – Melissa Maleski and the Supreme Vocation of Women
- 1:23:46 – Complementarity of Men and Women
- 1:25:25 – Our community means so much to us
- 1:26:08 – Subscribe to Catechism Class
- 1:27:59 – Please keep us in your prayers
Give us your review in iTunes!
We’re “imperfectliving” on Facebook and @gregwillits and @jenniferwillits on Twitter and Instagram.
Send your audio and email feedback to [email protected]
Adventures in Imperfect Living by Greg and Jennifer Willits is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License