Podcast: Play in new window
Dr. Scott Hahn from the St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology joins us to talk about his new book Hope to Die: The Christian Meaning of Death and the Resurrection of the Body.
Adventures in Imperfect Living
EPISODE 347 SHOWNOTES & LINKS
- 0:00 – They’ve been married for quite awhile…
- 0:36 – On this week’s show
- 1:16 – Introducing Dr. Scott Hahn
- 2:40 – Conversation with Dr. Scott Hahn about his book, Hope to Die
- 1:01:51 – Wrap it up
- 1:03:29 – St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology
- 1:04:02 – Thanks to our co-producers!
- 1:04:51 – Get a Rosary from Rosary Army
- 1:05:00 – You are awesome.
Give us your review in iTunes!
We’re “imperfectliving” on Facebook and @gregwillits and @jenniferwillits on Twitter and Instagram.
Send your audio and email feedback to [email protected]
Adventures in Imperfect Living by Greg and Jennifer Willits is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License