Podcast: Play in new window
Is God calling you to experience a retreat with Him? Tim Drake from Pacem in Terris joins us to talk about hermitage retreats and the need to be alone with God. Plus: Word count games, care packages, and more.
Adventures in Imperfect Living
EPISODE 373 SHOWNOTES & LINKS
- 0:00 – They’ve been married for quite awhile…
- 0:36 – On this week’s show
- 1:14 – Ben’s Word Games
- 16:07 – Why Go on Retreats (and a Cursillo Clarification)
- 30:38 – Care Package from Pacem
- 33:34 – CTA – Join our community of apostolate supporters
- 35:10 – Conversation with Tim Drake, executive director of Pacem in Terris retreat center in Minnesota.
- 1:30:04 – Reviews and Voicemail
- 1:30:29 – Subscribe to Catechism Class (now a standalone podcast no longer included in Adventures in Imperfect Living). Subscribe now so you don’t miss out!
- 1:30:53 – Join us for our upcoming monthly Q&A Livestream! [EXCLUSIVE CONTENT YOU’LL GET BY JOINING OUR COMMUNITY OF APOSTOLATE CO-PRODUCERS]
- 1:31:24 – Wrap it up
Give us your review in iTunes!
We’re “imperfectliving” on Facebook and @gregwillits and @jenniferwillits on Twitter and Instagram.
Send your audio and email feedback to [email protected]
Adventures in Imperfect Living by Greg and Jennifer Willits is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Thanks for the interview and the attention. What I enjoy most about your podcasts is that they are so relatable, and you’re both so authentic. Thanks for your friendship.