Notes from Friday, September 5, 2009
Thanks to Angel Aloma from Food for the Poor. If you can, please help them!
And, as promised, here’s the Willits Menu for next week. Maybe it’ll help in your menu planning:
- Arroz con Pollo
- Grilled Kilbasa with onions and peppers
- Pork Chops with Grilled Potatoes
- Rice and Eggs
- Bean Soup and a Loaf of Fresh Bread
- Homemade Sliders (Burgers on the griddle with Hawaiian Sweet Bread Rolls) and homemade chips
- Family Fun Night (probably pizza takeout)
Thanks for hanging out with the Catholics Next Door. We’ll talk to you Monday morning at 10AM EST with a brand new show!